We manage your IT for your peace of mind
Every business needs are different, and some industries require more specific and pointed IT attention. The team at Boost IT will go that extra mile to help you with your IT managed support at an affordable price.
We provide Managed Services for Small to Medium Businesses that need ongoing business IT support with priority proactive service. We keep your system operating at its peak performance with constant monitoring, maintenance and careful management.
If you have any questions about our support and pricing for this premium service, please contact us.
Why choose Boost IT?
“Cloud services” are a wide range of on demand services provided over the internet. There are three kinds, all designed to make apps, software and company resources easier to access and more affordable without the need to own special hardware. Boost IT can set up your cloud computing platform and network.
The three cloud computing service models are:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – The basic offer of storage, networks, operating systems.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – Which is usually for developers to do testing.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – Online softwares that people can connect to so as to use them over multiple devices.
Examples are Microsoft Azure, which offers both backup/disaster recovery services as well as hosting, and Dropbox, a system for file storage and sharing.
Managed IT services is the outsourcing of the maintenance, updating, patching, surveillance of online computing services. They cover the whole spectrum ranging from cloud applications, cloud infrastructure, server and networks as well as cyber security compliance and threat analysis and response.
Managed Services offer a constant, responsive surveillance and updating. This is why they are subscription based rather than pay on demand as they are ongoing.
It covers a multitude of services including:
- Security management
- Server and network management
- Managed Support Services
- Cloud infrastructure management
- Cloud application management
- Managed Wireless and Mobile Computing
- Managed Communication Services
- Data Analytics / data center management
There are many reasons why small businesses choose a managed IT service and many different levels of services available.
Usually managed services cover the needs of SMBs that cannot have their own inhouse IT specialist. There are many benefits such as:
- Enhanced cybersecurity – With an expert following the day to day operation of your system you are sure to be in compliance with the current government recommendations. With someone acting immediately if there is an attempted breach so as to solidify the protection and put in place the corrective measures for the future.
- Cost effectiveness – A managed service allows you to control your budget and plan well ahead of time. It also saves on expensive human errors, avoids the problems faced with mismanaged software updates.
- Peace of Mind – With an IT expert you do not have to worry or waste time figuring out how to work and update your cloud platform and network. We can optimise it for you, customise it to your exact needs and make sure it is running smoothly and securely, so you can concentrate on what you do best.
- Proactive maintenance – With a team of experts always at work to detect vulnerabilities and potential threats, you are less at risk in general of facing any down time or problems with your network and apps. Boost IT, as your managed services provider (MSP), would stay informed for you about updates and ASIC recommendations and fix any issues before it could potentially be a problem.
- Strategic IT – A management system can give you advice ahead of time about the IT system, applications and network security you might need in 6 to 24 months time.