••••••• OUR APPROACH
The difference is partnership and affordability
relationships come first
At Boost IT we value people foremost and think long term. We put our staff and clients first.
We want you to stay, but not because you are forced to. Experience no lock in contracts.
expert it support
IT Boosters are handpicked for their expertise, friendliness, and ability to translate jargon into language you can understand.
return to work faster
99% of service requests responded to in 15 minutes. Our team is experienced and hard working so the job is done quickly.
Australian Support Team
Every business needs are different, and some industries require more specific and pointed IT attention. Our staff are all locals – living in Sydney and Brisbane. They are known for going the extra mile and will rapidly work to help you with your IT managed support.
We provide Managed Services for small to medium businesses that need ongoing business IT support with priority proactive service.
If you have any questions about our support and fixed pricing for this premium service, please contact us.
Managed IT Services in Brisbane
Managed IT Services in Sydney
We manage your IT for your peace of mind
We partner with the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) through the Joint Cyber Security Centre (JCSC) program. We are Silver-certified Cloud and Small Business Solutions providers for Microsoft 365, Azure, Teams, and many other products.
We keep your system operating at its peak performance with constant monitoring, maintenance and careful management.
If you have any questions about our support and pricing for this premium service, please contact us.
Why choose Boost IT?
“Cloud services” are a wide range of on demand services provided over the internet. There are three kinds, all designed to make apps, software and company resources easier to access and more affordable without the need to own special hardware. Boost IT can set up your cloud computing platform and network.
The three cloud computing service models are:
● Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – The basic offer of storage, networks, operating systems.
● Platform as a Service (PaaS) – Which is usually for developers to do testing.
● Software as a Service (SaaS) – Online softwares that people can connect to so as to use them over multiple devices.
Managed IT services is the outsourcing of the maintenance, updating, patching, surveillance of online computing services. They cover the whole spectrum ranging from cloud applications, cloud infrastructure, server and networks as well as cybersecurity compliance and threat analysis and response.
Managed Services offer a constant, responsive surveillance and updating. This is why they are subscription based rather than pay on demand as they are ongoing.
It covers a multitude of services including:
● Security management
● Server and network management
● Managed Support Services
● Cloud infrastructure management
● Cloud application management
● Managed Wireless and Mobile Computing
● Managed Communication Services
● Data Analytics / data center management
There are many reasons why small businesses choose a managed IT service and many different levels of services available.
Usually managed services cover the needs of SMBs that cannot have their own inhouse IT specialist. There are many benefits such as:
● Enhanced cybersecurity – With an expert following the day to day operation of your system you are sure to be in compliance with the current government recommendations. With someone acting immediately if there is an attempted breach so as to solidify the protection and put in place the corrective measures for the future.
● Cost effectiveness – A managed service allows you to control your budget and plan well ahead of time. It also saves on expensive human errors, avoids the problems faced with mismanaged software updates.
● Peace of mind – With an IT expert you do not have to worry or waste time figuring out how to work and update your cloud platform and network. We can optimise it for you, customise it to your exact needs and make sure it is running smoothly and securely, so you can concentrate on what you do best.
● Proactive maintenance – With a team of experts always at work to detect vulnerabilities and potential threats, you are less at risk in general of facing any down time or problems with your network and apps. Boost IT, as your managed services provider (MSP), would stay informed for you about updates and ASIC recommendations and fix any issues before it could potentially be a problem.
● Strategic IT – A management system can give you advice ahead of time about the IT system, applications and network security you might need in 6 to 24 months time.