▉ YOUR IT DEPARTMENT, ON DEMAND
About Our Managed IT Services
A managed IT service that adapts to your daily situation and the model that best fits your business.
We offer long expiry Prepaid Plans that allow you to set-and-forget your managed IT service costs. A comprehensive range of business technology services is available on tap. Have your very own IT department, on demand.
Our managed services provide ongoing business IT support with a proactive solutions for small businesses with 5-100 staff.
If you have any questions about our managed IT service offering, contact us.
Our friendly technicians are based in Australia. We are a family owned Australian business, and know the value of exceptional service. Our staff are known for going the extra mile and will rapidly work to help you with your IT managed support.
Get a local team to handle the maintenance, monitoring, and careful management of your system to operate at its peak performance. Since our managed IT services are ongoing, they are subscription-based instead of pay-on-demand.
Get in touch with an Boost IT today! Call 1300 494 142 to get a tailored solution and pricing.
Cancel any time
Freedom! We prefer you stay with Boost IT because you want to, not because we’ve handcuffed you with a contract. If you choose to move on, there are zero hidden costs or nasty surprises like exit fees.
Managed IT Solutions – Prepaid Plan Inclusions
Our comprehensive range of business IT support, office technology and website services are available on tap.
Click the tabs to browse inclusions
Professional edits to text, image and video content on your WordPress website.
Managed IT Services Brisbane
Get access to our Brisbane team of IT specialists, all focused on making your environment operate as smoothly as possible.
Managed IT Services Sydney
With predictable monthly costs, you can get on with business knowing your IT is in safe hands with our Sydney based team.
We manage your IT for your peace of mind
Boost IT ensures that your business IT infrastructure operates more efficiently and securely. We are a Silver-Certified cloud and small business solutions provider for Azure, Microsoft 365, Teams, and many other products.
We are also partnered with the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) through the Joint Cyber Security Centre (JCSC) program.
We keep your system operating at its peak performance with constant monitoring, maintenance and careful management.
If you have any questions about our support and pricing for this premium service, please contact us.
“Cloud services” are a wide range of on demand services provided over the internet. There are three kinds, all designed to make apps, software and company resources easier to access and more affordable without the need to own special hardware. Boost IT can set up your cloud computing platform and network.
The three cloud computing service models are:
● Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – The basic offer of storage, networks, operating systems.
● Platform as a Service (PaaS) – Which is usually for developers to do testing.
● Software as a Service (SaaS) – Online softwares that people can connect to so as to use them over multiple devices.
Managed IT services is the outsourcing of the maintenance, updating, patching, surveillance of online computing services. They cover the whole spectrum ranging from cloud applications, cloud infrastructure, server and networks as well as cybersecurity compliance and threat analysis and response.
There are many reasons why small businesses choose a managed IT service and many different levels of services available.
Managed Services offer a constant, responsive surveillance and updating. This is why they are subscription based rather than pay on demand as they are ongoing.
Usually managed services cover the needs of SMBs that cannot have their own inhouse IT specialist.
There are many benefits of subscribing to a managed it service such as:
● Enhanced cybersecurity – With an expert following the day to day operation of your system you are sure to be in compliance with the current government recommendations. With someone acting immediately if there is an attempted breach so as to solidify the protection and put in place the corrective measures for the future.
● Cost effectiveness – A managed service allows you to control your budget and plan well ahead of time. It also saves on expensive human errors, avoids the problems faced with mismanaged software updates.
● Peace of mind – With an IT expert you do not have to worry or waste time figuring out how to work and update your cloud platform and network. We can optimise it for you, customise it to your exact needs and make sure it is running smoothly and securely, so you can concentrate on what you do best.
● Proactive maintenance – With a team of experts always at work to detect vulnerabilities and potential threats, you are less at risk in general of facing any down time or problems with your network and apps. Boost IT, as your managed services provider (MSP), would stay informed for you about updates and ASIC recommendations and fix any issues before it could potentially be a problem.
● Strategic IT – A management system can give you advice ahead of time about the IT system, applications and network security you might need in 6 to 24 months time.
Boost your business capability with fixed price IT cover.
Find out why we have decades-long relationships with many of our clients. Get technology support and advice in minutes with the Boost IT Australian Helpdesk.