••••••• OUR APPROACH
The difference is partnership and affordability
relationships come first
At Boost IT we value people foremost and think long term. We put our staff and clients first.
We want you to stay, but not because you are forced to. Experience no lock in contracts.
99% of computer support service requests responded to in 15 minutes.
delivering great value
We’re affordable and upfront with fees so there’s no surprises.
••••••• IT SUPPORT & HELP DESK (REMOTE & ON SITE)
Perth’s innovative IT Services company
Every small business needs a reliable partner that will support its operations and maximise efficiency. With a professional IT provider, you can enhance your capability and productivity to ensure the continuous growth of your business.
At Boost IT, we have been offering exceptional service and cutting-edge solutions to hundreds of Australian small businesses for over 17 years. We understand the importance of having an IT department that will provide strategic value and help your business grow.
Our cost-effective range of high-quality IT services is designed to support your business IT requirements. Since every business is unique, we provide tailored solutions that fit your needs.
If your technology fails you, you can rest assured that our dedicated local team will deliver promptly and efficiently. We are experts in small business IT support ready to help you, so you can have peace of mind.
Get the IT department you always wanted!
••••••• IT SERVICES
Your Local Boost IT Support in Perth
Level 1, 191 St. Georges Terrace, Perth, 6000, Australia
On-site IT Support
From installing a more efficient WiFi network to setting up your office hardware, Boost IT can help you with all your small business tech needs. We offer affordable, on-site IT support to the greater Perth region.
Our office IT support covers a wide range of services, including any hardware installation, repair, replacement, and audit you may require on-site. Experience reliable technical assistance and five-star service from our professional team with no call-out fees.
• Some technical issues require physical handling and the presence of a technician. If you’re having problems with your hardware, a phone call or remote access through a managed service is not enough to resolve it. Our technician will come to your office and check the device set up.
• Explaining a complex technical problem through a call can be difficult, especially if you have no background knowledge or understanding. The issue will be fixed much faster when a technician sees it in person.
• It can be more reassuring when you see the issue being solved in front of your eyes. Unlike remote support via phone, you don’t need to wait to get things done with on-site IT support. The response will be fast and in real-time, so you can get back to work immediately.
Get in touch with an IT Booster today! Call 1300 494 142 to schedule an appointment with a computer service technician today.
Remote IT Support
At Boost IT, we provide quick and easy assistance over the phone or online, no matter where you are in Australia. Our remote IT support service is the best option for any small business without an IT department.
You can count on us to diagnose, monitor, or remotely control your devices to find the right solution for your needs. Our expert IT technicians will manage all incidents, so your business can run smoothly with minimum interruption.
During business hours, we answer 99% of incidents and service requests within 15 minutes. Our service desk provides friendly and easy-to-understand instructions for your peace of mind.
No matter what issue you need help with, we are ready to solve them for you.
- Diagnosing technical problems
- Troubleshooting to resolve computer malfunctions
- Installing software
- Managing cybersecurity
- Patching system
- Integrating or updating apps
- Setting up Microsoft 365 Business suite
- Configuring and implementing wireless routers and access points
- Resolving email or password issues
- Monitoring workstation performance
- Boost IT is an Australian-owned and Australia-based company. Our helpdesk support team can help you resolve any IT problems right away without timezone issues.
- We offer remote technical support from your business to your home anywhere in Australia, even when you are traveling overseas. This saves you time and provides flexibility, enabling you to work wherever you want.
- Our local technicians are excellent communicators and well-equipped to assist you. With a phone call or email, they can troubleshoot your device through remote access.
- Our remote IT department provides rapid response to immediately fix your technical problems. This allows you to maximise your small business’ productivity.
Managed IT Services
We understand that every business has unique needs, and some industries require more targeted IT solutions. Our managed services provide ongoing business IT support with a proactive response for small businesses.
Boost IT ensures that your business IT infrastructure operates more efficiently and securely. We are a silver-certified cloud and small business solutions provider for Azure, Microsoft 365, Teams, and many other products.
We are also partnered with the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) through the Joint Cyber Security Centre (JCSC) program.
Our local team will handle the maintenance, monitoring, and careful management of your system to operate at its peak performance. Since our managed IT services are ongoing, they are subscription-based instead of pay-on-demand.
Our managed IT solutions cover a wide range of services, including:
- Server and network management
- Security management
- Cybersecurity compliance
- Cloud application management
- Cloud infrastructure management
- Managed support services
- Managed communication services
- Managed wireless and mobile computing
- Data analytics or data centre management
We offer constant updating and responsive surveillance for our managed IT services, which come with a fixed price instead of a pay-on-demand model. If you’d like to speak to us about this service and its pricing, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Discover what makes Boost IT different
"As a small business owner that has just turned 4 years old, we have struggled through day-to-day management of our IT and software systems for my team and business.
We approached several IT providers that wanted large retainers to assist management of our IT systems. We tried IT support providers that did one off jobs that could take days to assist us with our IT problems.
Then we met Boost IT, on a referral from another business that recommended them. Our company BOUW went through the DISP accreditation process and the Essential 8 with Boost IT. The entire process ran like a professional project with weekly project meetings so we were fully aware of their progress.
They are now servicing us with ongoing IT support with rapid call back times within 15 min and assist me and the team with all our IT issues as they arise, no fuss.
Their package support fee structure is cost effective we only get charged for time we use. For any business I cannot recommend highly enough the team from Boost IT, they are like my IT department on call whenever we need them."
Ben Seesink - Managing Director, BOUW
Get 50% off our introductory plan today
Other ways we add value
Prompt, customer-focused support
We believe that every business should have partners that keep promises, are proactive, and provide strategic value. Receive exceptional service with 99% of IT help requests responded to within 15 minutes.
You choose how you prefer to pay
We offer a wide choice of payment options from flexible Post Pay that allows you to pay as you go, to Prepaid plans involving the purchase of hours upfront to get a lower hourly rate. For your convenience pay online, choose direct debit, or bank transfer.
Our certified team of technicians undergoes continuous training, keeping them up-to-date with the latest technological advancements.
Our expertise and experience have allowed us to solve countless IT problems and help hundreds of small businesses grow.
We say no to bots
We know the value of human interaction. Speak to people rather than chat-bots, and cross off frustrating call center experiences with our local helpdesk.