••••••• OUR APPROACH
Four Benefits of Microsoft 365
quick to set up
Cloud platform simplifies deployment.
Reduces IT maintenance and management costs.
only let the good guys in
Security built into your productivity platform.
Access your data anywhere in the cloud.
Get help to select, set up and manage the correct Microsoft 365 Business plan at an affordable price.
Boost IT can help you make the most out of your experience, and the options available.
Microsoft 365 Business Plans
Frequently asked questions
Microsoft 365 is a bundled solution of existing products under the one licence. It includes apps and cloud services with (previously Office 365), plus security features to protect your business data, employee data, and your customer information.
Businesses not only save money from purchasing a bundled package, but reduce the burden on IT and increase employee productivity.take a guided tour
Microsoft 365 has replaced Office 365 as a one-suite solution for businesses.
There are three plan options that are available for businesses: Basic, Standard, and Premium.
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic (formerly Office 365 Business Essentials): Best for businesses that need Teams and cloud storage. Only web and mobile versions of apps included. Desktop versions not included.
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard (formerly Office 365 Business Premium): Best for businesses that need Office apps across devices plus business email, cloud file storage, and online meetings and chat. Comes with Outlook apps (desktop versions included).
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium (formerly Microsoft 365 Business): Best for businesses that need everything included. Importantly, this pack offers advanced cyberthreat protection and device management (Azure Information Protection and Intune).
Not sure whether Standard or Premium is right for you? View our Microsoft 365 Standard versus Premium comparison chart or contact us for obligation free advice.
Are you concerned about losing control of data if it’s moved to a cloud platform?
Security benefits of Microsoft 365 Business include:
- Restrict copying and saving of business information.
- Prevent unauthorised users from opening or viewing sensitive documents.
- Prevent non-compliant devices from accessing your systems
- Encrypt data on mobile devices.
- Quarantine compromised devices.
- Keep credentials safe.
- Confirm identities with multi-factor authentication
- Wipe data on lost or stolen devices.
- Back up email in secure archive.
- Block sharing of sensitive information like credit card numbers.
Yes. The biggest security pains for small businesses include email, mobility, user credentials, and compliance. Microsoft 365 Premium offers advanced cyber threat protection and device management.
One of the most significant advantages of Microsoft 365 for small businesses is its Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), a cloud-based filtering service that not only performs anti-phishing, anti-malware and anti-spams on receipt of the email, but continues to monitor and protect against dodgy links and attachments inside users mailboxes. Automatically investigating and responding to attacks, ATP not only gives business owners peace of mind, but the service is easy to deploy and manage.
Microsoft 365 allows businesses to protect their company data by managing company owned and BYO devices used to access company data through Intune. The cloud-based tool not only allows IT admins to restrict access to company information from selected devices, but it can also set different levels of restriction based on the user or location.
Intune also allows businesses to specify security rules, such as forcing MFA for certain scenarios or blocking access from certain geographical locations entirely.
Microsoft 365 includes some essential applications for businesses and industry professionals, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive, Sharepoint, and Teams.
Apps are available on both desktop and mobile devices. Security and compliance is also taken care of with options available to protect your business data with the Microsoft 365 Business Premium pack.
Yes, Boost IT can help you with all your Microsoft 365 Business questions. Our product experts can help with installing, configuring, and maintaining applications and services.
We can also assist if you need to create business email addresses.
Worried about security? We provide a free security assessment to
- Identify security objectives
- Assess current security state
- Provide customised recommendations and best practices
- Create an actionable security road map
Contact us today for a free assessment.