Primary indicators that your computer is infected
After you open and run an infected program or attachment on your computer, you may notice a few primary indicators that your computer is infected:
- You see unusual error messages
- Applications on your computer don’t work correctly
- Your computer is slower than normal
- You can’t print correctly
- You see distorted menus and dialog boxes
- Disks or disk drives are inaccessible
- Your computer stops responding or locks up often
- Your computer crashes and restarts every few minutes
- Your computer restarts on its own and then fails to run normally
We can solve most computer virus infections over the phone. Contact us now.
We offer advanced protection including hosted solutions and remote management. We can remotely install protection and set group policies for your businesses’ network.